Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-18: Arthur's First Kiss (Brown Marc, 2001)

"I'm writing each boy's name on a piece of paper for a game," Francine said to everyone. But she didn't write each boy's name. She wrote only Arthur's name."


This book is very interesting. I laughed it. This story is about the girl who want to kiss with Francine. She is interesting. She is cute but Francine doesn't like the girl. I feel sad to it. She plays cheeting game with her friends in her home party. Francine could avoid her kiss thanks to his sister. His sister is very lucky and clever. I like this scene. I want to have my sister like her. Arthur has never kissed, so I want her to kiss for the first time. This book is really interesting. In addition, this book has seal. I like seal very much, and I want to get this seal because it is very cute. However, this book is university's book, so I couldn't get it. It is very good book for children to enjoy reading and playing with seal.


Reference

Brown, Marc. (2001). Arthur's First Kiss. New York, United States; Step into Reading Sticker Book


[188 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment